Keep your finger on the pulse with our selection of regular news articles.
jdm Estate Agents are currently recruiting for a Sales Progressor to join their Sales team in Bromley. This exciting opportunity is a new role at the Bromley branch to ensure a smooth and swift sale transaction for our vendors and purchasers. Some previous sales experience is desirable for this role with specific knowledge of conveyancing.
Main Duties Include (not in order of priority)
· Progressing and monitoring sales as well as liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, estate agents and any other third parties
· Setting parties’ expectations in terms of exchange and completion dates
· Managing price negotiations if required
· Overseeing the conveyancing progression
· Understanding the conveyancing process and competently acting, advising and proactively resolving matters holding up sale
· Organising surveys, understanding the results, being able to negotiate and act on rectifying matters raised by the Survey, if required
· Preparing and updating files on Jupix in line with the level of progress and informing the vendor and purchaser of the same
· Preparing weekly reports on sales leads, and progression ensuring progress is charted and procedures adhered to
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
· Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
· An understanding of the conveyancing process
· The ability to build trust and credibility
· The ability to handle a number of tasks simultaneously
· Proficiency in IT using Microsoft Office packages and computerised databases
· Self-motivation and excellent organisation skills
· An excellent communicator
Negotiable dependant on experience
Hours of work
Part-time with the possibility of becoming full-time in the future
Applicants should apply with a CV and covering letter outlining your skills and the attributes you have to carry out this role.