WEEKEND NEGOTIATOR – Part Time
jdm Estate Agents are currently recruiting for weekend negotiators to join across a number of their branches.
Main Duties Include (not in order of priority)
• Manage applicant phone outs
• Answer phone calls, book appointments and action internet and email enquiries/leads
• Prepare property details and manage listings
• Attend and follow up property viewings
• Manage vendor service calls
• Manage price negotiations
• Prepare, update and manage vendor and applicant database
• Support the branch with any other activity required by management
• Contribute to the overall office sales targets
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to build trust and credibility
• The ability to handle a number of tasks simultaneously
• Proficiency in IT using Microsoft Office packages and computerised databases
• Self-motivation and excellent organisation skills
• Clean driving license and use of a car
Negotiable dependent on experience
Hours of work
Full time hours are 9am – 5.30pm every Saturday plus ad hoc mid-week hours dependent on business needs.
Applicants should apply with a CV and covering letter outlining your skills and the attributes you have to carry out this role, together with any preference in terms of branch location.