Best Estate Agency Kent 2018-2019
On the 26th October 2018 jdm Estate Ag...
~~NEGOTIATOR – Part Time
jdm Estate Agents are currently recruiting for a Weekend Negotiator/Administrator to join their Sales team in Chislehurst. The role at the Chislehurst branch is intended as a supportive role to current members of staff. The role would initially be based on working on Sundays 10am to 4pm.
Main Duties Include (not in order of priority)
• Manage applicant phone outs
• Answer phone calls, book appointments and action internet and email enquiries/leads and register applicants
• Attend and follow up property viewings
• Prepare, update and manage vendor and applicant database
• Support the branch with any other activity required by management
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to build trust and credibility
• The ability to handle a number of tasks simultaneously
• Live locally to the area
• Proficiency in IT using Microsoft Office packages and computerised databases
• Clean driving license and use of a car
• Self-motivation and excellent organisational skills
Hourly rate, negotiable dependent on experience
Hours of work
10am – 4pm on Sundays
Applicants should apply with a CV and covering letter outlining your skills and the attributes you have to carry out this role.
Substantial 4 bedroom detached home. Briefly...Lettings Petts Wood
GUIDE PRICE £1,250,000-£1,350,000...Petts Wood
This extended wonderfully presented 3/4 bedro...Petts Wood
Located in the original house at Goddington M...Petts Wood
Well presented first floor,1 bedroom maisonet...Lettings Petts Wood
Spacious 3 bed semi, much improved by the cur...Blackheath
Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,100,0...Petts Wood
A large 4 bedroom detached family home situat...Bromley
Guide Price £435,000 - £450,000 ...Bromley
Modern 2 bedroom cottage in Victorian farm co...Lettings Petts Wood
'The customer service received from JDM is world class. Thank you to you and your team for all the support you provide, letting a property is stressful enough, add being aboard!! But working with your team, enables me to feel supported and a lot calmer.'
It was always going to be difficult purchasing a house as a first time buyer. Andrew and the team were so helpful and made the process so much easier than anticipated. Would highly recommend their services!
Let my property with JDM for 2 years after I moved abroad, they were very helpful throughout the whole process, kept me informed, inspected the premises regularly and managed the whole arbitration process (achieving a positive result for me) when there was a deposit dispute after the tenants moved out. I've just sold the property through them and, again, couldn't fault them. They did a great job of keeping me updated, liaising with the buyers regularly, answering my queries promptly and ensuring everything went as smoothly as it could. Felt they really cared about me and acting in my best interests.